The Bothy is within the grounds of our own home and is surrounded by Croft/farming land as far as the eye can see. It provides grazing for sheep and cattle on the rich sandy soil and flower covered Machair grasslands that also supports local bird life and the creatures they feed upon.
- Stunning panoramic views of Scarista beach, Atlantic ocean, Isle of Taransay and the north Harris hills.
- Private outdoor seating within a screened porch area, deck chairs and adjustable breeze/sun louvers.
- Park bench with stone tables projecting from the turf capped drystone wall.
- Ample parking and turning space.
- Outdoor tap for washing wetsuits etc.
The Bothy is a perfect example of compact living. It is cosy yet bright and has everything you will need for a comfortable relaxed holiday within a perfect setting. The bothy and its interior has been been lovingly hand crafted by its owners with the use of clever storage solutions, local Harris tweed accessories, underfloor heating, mood lighting and breath taking views.
- Sleeps up to 2 people in a Double bed
- Tastefully decorated with handcrafted Harris tweed accessories.
- Views from every window of the surrounding area, whilst still retaining guests privacy even form your bed!
- Cosy feel, with underfloor heating throughout.
- Warm underfoot wet shower room.
- Fully fitted kitchen with fridge/freezer, oven, Gas hob